The Day My Name Changed

funtime with dog, cartoon nurse and dog, silly sunday


I was doing my usual walk with my dogs at the park one day when a man with his dog came close.


His dog and my brown dog, Velvet, approached each other wagging their tales and giving each other little kisses.

The owner asked for a name as he looked at our dogs. My earphones were blasting music in my ears. I turned it down a bit.

"Velvet," I answered.

He then looked at me and reached for my hand to shake.

"It's so nice to meet you, Velvet."

It was just then, I realized he was asking for my name, not my dog's.
silly sunday, funny meme
Join us for another Sunday of laughter in Sandy's Silly Sunday. You may use the link below.


Comments

  1. LOL Just remember that next time you meet him

    Have a laughtastic Sunday Velvet LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeheehee! Well, i guess that's one way to meet people! Have a blessed and beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earplugs will do that won't they. Velvet is a good name too. So is Carin.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, he will remember you now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I would love to read your comment.