The Green that Makes Me Grin

miniature poodle and stuff toy
My contribution picture to OGIF orange group and Friday Greens.
I think this qualifies for the orange or green group My dog snowball's picture, the mean one but cute He positioned himself under the giraffe this one day Like something for comfort or warmth, I can't say I was moody that morning but yet I had to smile Upon seeing him so cute I could not just deny
If attention, he wanted, he got it alright As he helped me turn a dark day from gloomy to bright
Do you feel blue like me at times spending hours and hours or money to make you happy? Sometimes I waste time looking for apps, books, websites, clothes, makeup, food . . . that would make me happy. I end up buying a few things and not use it.
One day, I was down and low. It was hard to focus that I literally had to write each task I needed to do at the moment because I lose track easily and forgot what I was doing. Then I looked on my side to the living room and there was my miniature poodle, Snowball, tucked under the giraffe stuff toy's butt. I thought he was so cute I had to smile. His image reminds me to take things lightly. I cannot change a lot of things I have no control of. But smiling actually makes my tasks easier to do.
Of course, taking care of a dog is costing me too but he is (with my other dog) a very much available therapy for me. I do not have to make an appointment and dress up to leave the house. He is right there, following me everywhere even to the bathroom!
I should take more pictures like this that put a smile on my face.
What is your quick happy therapy?
If you want to share your images in orange
join us here in OGIF.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful lyrics, sensitive thoughts expressed! As a "happy therapy" as you mention above, I think that photography is a pleasant way to find some happiness/positivity... Greetings and Have a great day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexa. I am using my cellphone for camera but it satisfies my needs as a rookie. I love taking pictures..

      Delete
  3. Thank you for taking part in the Friday Greens meme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I would love to read your comment.